Sep 24, 2013

DC remix: Batman

Batman is supposed to be extremely intimidating in the dark, so I made his entire costume extremely black. I don't know why he always had a yellow belt, but I personally thought that looked bad and took away from his design purpose. Also, I made his eyes be hidden behind dark lenses, and the mouth opening have a scarier silhouette with teeth... Super scary! Since his design is very dark, I've also uploaded a WIP and outline versions so it's easier to see the detailed armor. (right)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! I would have done the feet a bit differently and maybe make hips slimmer, but in general, best batsuit I've ever seen.

Rogerio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rogerio said...

muito bonito! só podia retirar as pontas na capa nos ombros, e engrossar as orelhas...